A. CLAY SLAB 75 CM x 40 CM x 22 CM.
B. FIRST OVEN ADMEASURING 20 CM DIAMETER & 20 CM DEEP
C. SECOND OVEN ADMEASURING 17.5 CM DIAMETER & 10 CM DEEP
D. SMOKE OUTLET PIPE 7.5 CM DIAMETER & 3.5 CM LONG
E. FLAME PASSAGE 13 CM x 6 CM (HIGHT) CONNECTION THE FIRST OVEN TO THE SECOND
F. SMOKE PASSAGE PIPE FROM SECOND OVEN 7.5 CM x 5 CM
G. FIREWOOD STOKING PASSAGE 18 CM x 18 CM
H. DAMPER FOR CONTROLLING FLAMES BETWEEN OVENS
I. STEEL RINGS FOR PLACING DIFFERENT SIZED UTENCILS ON OVENS
J. UTENCILS ON OVENS
K. ASH PIT 22 CM x 15 CM x 75 CM
L. STEEL GRATING FOR VENTILATION
- A 7.5 cm pipe is connected to oven for natural draft of smoke
- Eyes of womenfolk in kitchens are prevented from injury by smoke.
- Probability of catching fire and exposure to itense heat is minimised.
- Saving in time is observed due to simultaneous cooking in two utencils.
- There is saving in firewood consumption.
- Local materials and skills can be utilised.
- Do not stoke excessive fuel, keep on romoving Ash. When the second oven is not in use, cover it with a lid, and lower the damper. Wipe the ovens daily with a mixture of cowdung and clay. Clean the chimney pipe once a month.