A. TOILET BLOCK
B. WATER CLOSET PAN.
C. 2-3 CM WATER SEAL TRAP.
D. 8-10 CM STONEWARE SEWER OUTLET PIPE.
E. LEACHPIT, 1 M. DIAMETER & 4 M. DEEP, CONSTRUCTED IN HONEY COMBED MASONERY.
F. CEMENT CONCRETE COVER LEACHPIT.
- Dry (Bucket) latrine can be easily converted to this PRAI.
- There is no odour nuisance. It is scientific & Hygienic.
- The cost of construction of this latrine for a family ranges between Rs. 2200.00 – 2500.00.
- There is no need of a Scaverger for maintaining it clean.
- It is a water sealed latrine. Oly a little amount of water is required for cleaning.
- The Urine, Nightsoil & Water is led to a leachpit where everything is absorbed into the soil & it supplies useful manure.