B. INLET CHAMBER
C. LATRINE CONNECTED BIOGAS PLANT
D. INLEY PIPE
E. OUTLET PIPE
F. OUTLET CHAMBER
G. STEEL (FLOATING) HOLDER
H. CENTRAL GUIDE
I. GAS PIPE
J. GASFREE DIGESTED SLURRY
- It prevents burning of useful manure.
- It furnishes stabilised, recyclable and excellent organic manure from nightsoil and urine.
- It provides convenient, pollution free and useful burnable gas as fuel.
- When burnt for illumination it affrods mild and white light.
- Biogas can be used to run mechanical engines or electrical generators.
- It prevents nuisance of houseflies and mosquitoes. The digested matter coming out does not support them. No flies No Dieases.
- Latrine connected to a biogas plant does not need the practice of scavengers – A long cherised grandiose dream of Mahatma Gandhi.
- The pay back period of investment is 3-4 years, thereafter the returns are severalfolds.
- It prevents deforestation indirectly, as the problem of fuel is solved by biogas. It would lead to adequate rains for agriculture.
- Use of stabilised Nightsoil as Manure prevens growth of weeds and promotes desired agriculture.
- Smokeless biogas affords protection to eyes of Womenfolk in Kitchen.
- Utencils and Paints of building are prevented from attack by smoke of firewood.